Dr. Alan L. Robertson graduated from the University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry in 1981, with the top academic standing in his class.
Upon graduation Dr. Robertson received the following awards:
- Alpha Omega Award for Highest Scholastic Standing
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Honorary Dental Society
- W. Wallace Webster Oral Surgery Award
- Selma B. Anderson Oral Biology Award
- Senior General Practice Program Award for Excellence
- University of Nebraska Certificate of Superior Scholarship
- Regents Scholarship 1978-1981
Dr. Robertson joined Central Dental Group, P.C. in June of 1981. Since that time, he has held the following positions:
- President - Adams County Dental Society
- President - Southwest District Dental Society
- House of Delegates - Nebraska Dental Association
- Board of Trustees - Nebraska Dental Association
- Current Chairman of the Peer Review Committee for the Southwest District Dental Society
- Currently serves on the Advisory Board for Platte River Seminars
Dr. Robertson has accumulated hundreds of hours of continuing education including completing the curriculum at the L.D. Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education, where he has been a Teaching Assistant and is now a Mentor.
Dr. Robertson practices general dentistry, with an emphasis on full mouth reconstruction, aesthetic dentistry, and dental implants.
Dr. Robertson and his wife Beth (Kerr) are both alumni of Hastings College and have two grown daughters, Megan, who is married to Chad W., and Elisa, who is married to Chad S.. Dr. Robertson has a grand-daughter Lucy and a grandson Kellan.